4 comments
This record KISCKS ASS! found it somewhere else already, it's my first MUST HAVE (on CD) for 2009...peace, E-mile
hola amigos, por razones ajenas .El Camaleon cambia la url.anotar la nueva url por favor .http://elcamaleongallego6.blogspot.com/si te interesa, podemos intercambiar enlacesun abrazo a todoshello friends, for reasons beyond .El Camaleon change the url.note the new url please.http://elcamaleongallego6.blogspot.com/if you're interested, we can trade urlsa hug to all
I wish I had this on vynil, E-mile!adriana, parceria só no sexo ou no crime
Mulatu is the bomb
Postar um comentário
<< Home
4 Comments:
This record KISCKS ASS! found it somewhere else already, it's my first MUST HAVE (on CD) for 2009...
peace, E-mile
hola amigos, por razones ajenas .El Camaleon cambia la url.
anotar la nueva url por favor .
http://elcamaleongallego6.blogspot.com/
si te interesa, podemos intercambiar enlaces
un abrazo a todos
hello friends, for reasons beyond .El Camaleon change the url.
note the new url please.
http://elcamaleongallego6.blogspot.com/
if you're interested, we can trade urls
a hug to all
I wish I had this on vynil, E-mile!
adriana, parceria só no sexo ou no crime
Mulatu is the bomb
Postar um comentário
<< Home